The position is responsible for effective execution of the Fund’s property sales and marketing strategy.
1. Developing a marketing and sales strategy for each property development in line with the property development goals within the guidelines approved by the Board of Trustees.
2. Identifying appropriate selling channels for each property i.e. commercial, residential, letting, inclusive of off-plan properties.
3. Creating and maintaining sales plans, trend analysis and preparation of periodic marketing and sales reports to management and the Board.
4. Initiating the sales process with the legal and financial teams for serious vetted buyers and following the process to sale completion and payment.
5. Working with and training site sales representatives to offer exemplary customer service to potential buyers and visitors to the properties.
6. Seeking opportunities for value add services to the buyers e.g. financial advice or planning to ease the purchase process.
7. Participate in exhibitions events and marketing activities that would enhance sales.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or any relevant degree from recognized university.
• Member of professional body, Marketing Society of Kenya
• 5 years’ experience in real estate, sales and marketing
• Business Development Skills
• Marketing, Networking, Selling & Negotiation Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, names of three referees clearly indicating current & expected pay should be sent to the CEO & Trust Secretary, Kenya Power Pension Fund,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach not later than 7th April, 2017.
|Job Category||Kenya Power Pension Fund|